Tuesday, December 6, 2011

KNOW YOUR ENEMY - GREEN DAY


The first single of 21st Century Breakdown! A song everybody will listen to and sing again and again because of the stupid repetitive chorus ): but I like it! I don't really have much to say this time, my room's a mess at times. Oh, and this was shooted in the evening, so I had to brighten it up with iMovie tools and stuff because it was so dark, and I don't have much light in my room really. Enjoy! PS: 21st Century Breakdown on its way... I'm going to do ALL of the songs from the new album when it's out (May 15th), so PLEASE subscribe to get the most out of watching me rockin' on GD-songs! :D Epiphone Les Paul Standard Jim Dunlop Tortex 2.00 mm ZOOM G2.1u Guitar Effects Pedal

Simmons Pillowtop Mattress For Sale Low Cost Simplehuman Stainless Steel




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。